Simply fill out the online form, or alternatively call (03)5881 2504
Term and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Charter:
‘You’ means the individual or corporation making the booking for charter services, as named in the invoice provided for the booking; and
‘Wettenhall Air Services’, ‘Us’, ‘our’ and ‘we’ means WAS.
Acceptance of these terms and conditions will constitute a contract of carriage between you and WAS and the intention is that no contractual relationship is formed or will be in place between WAS and any other individual passenger carried. Other than you, all passengers are deemed to be on board by way of invitation by you.
Booking and Payment
• Bookings for the provision of charter services by WAS will be confirmed via email. It is your responsibility to ensure that all details of your booking contained in the confirmation email are correct and to contact us within 24 hours of receiving the confirmation email to correct any errors or advise us of any changes that need to be made to your booking. WAS will not accept any liability should you fail to advise us of any errors in your booking as set out in the email.
• Payment of a deposit of 10% of the total fee for the services booked must be received by WAS as cleared funds no later than 2 days following the date of the confirmation email.
• Payment of 90% of the total fee for the services booked must be received by WAS as cleared funds no later than 48 HOURS prior to the date of your booking as confirmation by you of your booking. If this payment is not received by WAS will not reserve an aircraft for your booking and the services you have requested may not be available for you on the date you require WAS is not liable if it cannot provide the services as originally booked by you if you do not make this payment on time.
• Full payment for all charter services booked must be received by WAS as cleared funds no later than 2 days prior to departure of each or any specified charter. Cancellation costs are noted at the bottom of the booking confirmation sheet and will be charged accordingly.
• If you have a trading account with WAS payment for each charter is due 25 days from the end of month in which an invoice for a charter is issued to you.
• Interest will be charged on all overdue amounts at the rate of 8% under the Penalty Interest Rate Act 1983.
Pilot in Command (PIC) Authority
• The PIC of the aircraft you charter will be the final arbiter as to whether or not all or part of any flight shall proceed, and in what manner and to what destination, having regard to the prevailing operational circumstances and any applicable regulatory requirements.
• All passengers must obey any and all instructions given by the PIC at all times. If any passengers refuse to follow the instructions of the PIC, the PIC may terminate the charter service (including landing at the nearest airport) with no further services being provided.
• Passenger baggage weight is limited for flight safety and varies between aircraft types. Specific advice on baggage weight limits will be provided at the time of booking. Baggage is generally limited to one soft bag per passenger weighing no more than 10kg in Piston aircraft, 15kg in Turbo Props and 18kg in Jets• Items determined by the PIC to be of excessive weight or size will not be permitted on the aircraft.
• Dangerous Goods as defined by the International Air Transport Authority and Civil Aviation Safety Authority are not allowed onto the aircraft. Please ask WAS if you are not sure what constitutes Dangerous Goods.
• In the event of an aircraft or crew being unavailable at any time, for any reason, WAS will make every effort to provide a replacement but cannot guarantee the substitute aircraft will be of the class or type specified in the booking or that a substitute aircraft will be provided.
• WAS reserves the right to sub-contract charter services to another licensed operator, cross hire aircraft, crew and other staff without prior notice.
• WAS will charge you a cleaning fee of $500.00 at the end of the charter if, in our opinion, any aircraft requires a major clean before the aircraft can be used for another booking due to poor cabin conduct or unfitting behaviour.